Wednesday, March 30, 2011

And so it begins

Alright, this is the obligatory "I'm starting a blog" post. This has been on my todo list for far too long, and over the years, I've noticed that I send more and more of the writeups that I do on various topics and projects to more and more people. The point-point communication model isn't really scaling for me, and so I'm switching to broadcast. :)

Topics: What I find interesting. In general, that means that I'm likely to blog about a strange combination of things like computer security, mobile application development, electronics hacking, interactive art projects, ultimate frisbee, electronic music, automated music analysis and generation, video games, weird science, nutrition science, education, healthcare, and probably some other (even more random topics).

Frequency: I guess we'll see. :) I've got interesting stories and projects in each of these areas, so I definitely have a backlog of posts to write. It'll be interesting to see which of them I bang out in what order. I'm looking forward to this, and to all those folks out in the ether... perhaps you'll find it interesting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment